Showing single game: gameid = 82
Origin Sir Michael Hammer of God Entered by Azus
no votes yet
Created on 2010-04-15 01:02:10
Modified 2010-04-21 12:17:48
Class Full Class
Lives standard per class
Count Normal count
Plastic eggs, paper and pen
Several different versions of Easter Egg Hunt games exist. In this one the person running the prepares by filling 30 or so Easter Eggs with beneficial scrolls. (Examples provided below). Before the game these eggs should be hidden in the play area.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Fireball as per the third level wizard spell for the rest of the game.
- The bearer of this scroll is immune to all magic for the remainder of the battle-game. (Note this is not an enchantment although it does ruin any enchantments active on the bearer. Magic, including enchantments on equipment work normally)
- Any weapon wielded by the bearer of this scroll does one extra point of damage, on top of any abilities or enchantments for the duration of the game.
- The bearer of this scroll may at anytime choose to add two-points of invulnerable natural armor to him or herself. This works just like Stoneskin only it is non-dispelable. These points may be added one at a time or both together but once used they are gone for good. Like Stoneskin a Mend spell will repair one point in one location.
- The bearer of this scroll has two points of natural armor on each life for the rest of the game.
- The bearer of this scroll may resurrect three other players during this game merely by touching the egg that this scroll was in to a dead player. After three players have been so raised, the scroll provides no further benefit.
- The bearer of this scroll may choose to go berserk twice more during this game than he or she would otherwise be allowed. For high level barbarians this includes the ability to fight after death. For all others it should be treated exactly as the first level barbarian ability.
- The bearer of this scroll may cast the heal spell as a first level healer. If the bearer is already a healer with unlimited access to the spell, the scroll allows him or her to cast the spell by using only the first stanza to cast the spell.
- The bearer of this scroll may make either a shield or weapon belonging to and used by him or herself completely indestructible. This piece of equipment will also bounce Iceball/Entangle as per the wizard spell enchant shield. Once used this effect lasts until the end of the game.
- The bearer of this scroll gains Paladin/Anti-Paladin immunities for the remainder of the game. That is he or she is immune to all wizard spells except Iceball, Lightning Bolt, Magic Bolt, and Sphere of Annihilation. Other classes spells work as normal.
- One weapon used by the bearer of this scroll becomes a flaming blade like the Druid enchantment. This weapon is immune to flame and Iceball/Entangle and may also be used to free others from Iceball/Entangle effects. It provides no protection against any of these things to the bearer if they strike the body or equipment, they must be batted away by the weapon. This weapon is also treated as a two-point blade. This lasts till game end.
- One weapon used by the bearer becomes a Enchanted Blade, as per the wizard enchantment, Enchanted Blade. This weapon will kill on any wound through armor. The effect lasts until the game ends.
- The bearer of this scroll gains the ability to use throwing weapons of any kind. If the bearer already possesses the ability to use throwing weapons then he or she does one extra point of damage any time he or she uses a throwing weapon that is normally allowable. (This has no effect on bow usage.)
- The bearer of this scroll may mimic the first level abilities of any class as the Bard spell with the following restrictions. This does not allow spell casting from the class being mimicked. Spell casters using mimic must still pay spell points for any equipment that they choose to use. Any piece of equipment that in not normally allowable to a class,such as shields for wizards, gained by mimic, cost five spell points per level. This ability may be used on one life and then expires.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Iceball as per the first level wizard spell for the rest of the game.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Petrify as per the fourth level wizard spell for the Rest of the Game.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Lightning Bolt as per the second level wizard spell for the rest of the game.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Circle of Protection as per the third level wizard spell for the rest of the game.
- One weapon owned and used by the bearer of this scroll, becomes a Weapon of Wounding for the remainder of this life. Any are or leg wound caused by this weapon will not be healable by magical means. Scout binding will work as normal and death will, of course, solve the problem.
- The bearer of this scroll gains one extra class ability or spell that duplicates something that has already been taken. For example a warrior could take another life, a barbarian an extra berserk life, or a druid and extra Stoneskin spell. Spell maximums and armor maximums may be violated using this ability.
- The bearer of this scroll plays for the rest of this game at one level higher than his or her actual level. If a sixth level Character becomes the bearer of this scroll, he or she may choose one duplicate ability from his or her class and gain that.
- The bearer of this scroll gains the ability to fly twice during the course of this game. The Incantation is "I rise and take flight" X 5. Spells and missile weapons may be used normally while flying but no melee combat is possible, using this ability. Each application of this scroll lasts until death, voluntary landing, entering melee combat or the successful application of Dispel Magic.
- The bearer of this scroll may Teleport as per the Assassin ability, 5 times during this battle game.
- The bearer of this scroll may carry as many enchantments as he or she can get for the remainder of this game.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Finger of Death as per the sixth level druid spell twice during the rest of the game. Incantation "I call for your Death" X 5.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Hold Person as per the second level wizard spell four times during the rest of the game. Incantation "I command thee to stop" X 3. This spell may be used while moving.
- The Bearer of this Scroll may cast Wounding as per the second level wizard spell four 24 times during the rest of the game. Incantation "By my heart, I strike off your (fill in appropriate limb)" X 3. This spell may be used while moving.
- The bearer of this scroll may force an Honor Duel upon any non-Barbarian player within 20 feet twice during this game. Incantation "Honor Duel" X 5
- The bearer of this scroll is surrounded by an Aura of Flame. This ability provides both protection from flame, as the wizard enchantment, and immunity to Iceball/Entangle. This lasts throughout the remainder of this game.
- This scroll provides no benefit but the egg it came in counts as two unopened eggs at the end of the game. This egg, once open can not be taken from the bearer by a player who kills them.
- The bearer of this scroll gains the ability to steal a life as per the Anti-Paladin ability once during this game.
- The Bearer of this scroll gains Barbarian Immunities, that is immunity to all holding type spells except stun, for the rest of the game.
- One weapon, owned and used by the bearer of this scroll, gains the ability to break weapons twice during this game. To use it call out "Weapon Breaker" X 3 and the first weapon that you hit within 10 seconds is considered destroyed.
- One weapon owned and used by the bearer of this scroll becomes poisoned for the rest of this game. Treat this as per the Assassin ability.
During the game players can find the eggs and choose whether to open
them or not. If an egg is opened the player opening it gains whatever
abilities are listed on the scroll inside. Unopened eggs count toward
the teams eventual score. Once an egg is opened it may not be put back
together and the player has the ability provided on the scroll until he
or she opens another egg or until the end of the game. Unopened eggs may
be freely traded, given or stolen but scrolls from opened eggs may not.
Also, upon killing a member of the opposing team a player may demand
one unopened egg from that person if he or she carries one. The
abilities found in eggs are not enchantments and anyone can use them.
Gain the most points in unopened eggs in the allotted time period (ex 30 minutes)
page generated in 0.02 seconds.